Sun 26th – Weds 29th May 2019
A four day break taking you to Disneyland® Paris for 4 days with 3 nights bed and breakfast on site at the Hotel Cheyenne and including 2 full days park passes to both parks and early entry as residents of Disney along with return coach travel and return channel crossings.
We only use Disneyland and Disney affiliated hotels… why?
- NO queuing at the entrance.
- Guests of Disney have up to 2 hours early entry compared to those staying off site
- NO limits on breakfast.
- Some offsite hotels are known to restrict your food .
- NO missing out.
- Want to be early then take a rest but pop back to see the fireworks? Staying offsite by coach means you have restricted times to come and go from the park.
- On site the choice is yours!
£399 per person aged 12 and over (based on 2 sharing before child price applies)
*£199 per child aged 3-11 (when sharing with 2 adults)
**Ages 2 & under £40 for their own seat on the coach**
**Maximum of 4 plus 1 infant in a room**
Book now with a deposit of £80 per person, final payment due eight weeks before travel.
Please note that it is not possible to add Disneyland® Paris meal plans or Photopass orders to any of our Disneyland® Paris breaks. If you are travelling with us to Disneyland® Paris then you will be offered a selection of discount vouchers for dining outlets in the Disney village prior to your arrival at the hotel. Dining reservations can be made by contacting Disneyland® Paris Dining Reservations on +33 1 60 30 40 50.
|Adult Price||£399 per person|
|Child Price||£199 per child age 3-11 years when sharing with two adults|
|Deposit||A non refundable deposit of £80 per person is payable upon booking. Final balance due no later than 8 weeks prior to departure date.|
- Carmarthen Railway Station
- Llandeilo Jones International Garage
- Llandybie Premier Stores bus stop
- Ammanford Shoppers world / welfare
- Tycroes Square
- Pont Abraham Services
- Llanelli Morissons Parc Pemberton bus stop
- Fforestfach M&S Food bus stop
- Penllergaer Services (M4)
- Briton Ferry McDonald’s
- Port Talbot Plaza
- Sarn Services (M4)
- Cardiff West Services (M4)
- Newport Railway Station